- Polar Bear Swim 2018!
- Start Spreading the News! Win Your Choice of a Get-away to New York’s Broadway District or A Trip to See Your Favourite Sports Team
- CALL FOR ARTISTS: Appetite for Art 2018
- Alliance News / Vancouver Arts and Culture Community Sends Letter of Support for Draft Budget 2018
- Rossland Council for Arts and Culture relies on its members – Members like you!
- Latest offers, concerts and more at the The Bailey Theatre!
- Caprice Fine Art & Co December Newsletter
- Randy Bachman – Members Go to the Front of the Line!!
- Creative City Network of Canada Member News: Membership Renewal
- MusicBC: JUNO Micro-grants + PASSPORT Program Announced!
- What’s Happening at the Kootenay Gallery
- Dec Newsletter: What’s Happening at Touchstones
- Banff Mountain Film Fest at the REC PLEX
- Download Our New Report About Digital Marketing Tools for Nonprofits!
- Reminder: FPCC is now accepting applications through the Aboriginal Languages Initiative for the 2018-2019 fiscal year!
- SUPPORTING TECH NEEDS FOR NON-PROFITS
- Alliance News / New Jobs Board Salary Disclosure Policy Goes Into Effect December 1
- What’s New at the Trust This Month – BasinLink Newsletter #97
- Give the Gift of Entertainment!!
- Creston Valley Arts Council Christmas Social
- Orde Creek Pottery Christmas Open House
- All the latest show announcements and more at the The Bailey Theatre!
- FILM Kicks presents After The Storm this Thurs, Nov 30, 2017
- FPCC is Seeking New Board Members – Apply Now!
- Enter your FPCC language data for your chance to win!
- Heritage Update – Upcoming Webinar
- Alliance News / Check Out Our New and Improved Research and Resources Pages!
- From Ireland – Alan Kavanagh!!
- “Lucky” Film Screening at Bonnington Arts Centre
- Pacific Contact 2018 Registration Now Open: Register Early for your Chance to Win!
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Banner Image Artists
Tag Archives: Ontario
CHROMATIC GEOGRAPHY: Natural Dyes in the 21st Century June 8 – August 26, 2017 Opening Reception, Thursday, June 8, 6 – 9 pm Panel Discussion, Friday, June 9, 6 – 7 pm Craft Ontario Gallery 1106 Queen St. W., Toronto … Continue reading
CRAFT ONTARIO ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE OF CEO EMMA QUIN AND INTRODUCES JANNA HIEMSTRA AS INTERIM CEO TORONTO (March 17, 2017) – Craft Ontario today announced that Emma Quin, Chief Executive Officer, will leave the organization after 25 years of dedicated service, … Continue reading
CRAFT ONTARIO ’17 MARCH 23 – JUNE 3, 2017 Craft Ontario Gallery 1106 Queen Street W., Toronto Opening Reception, Thursday, March 23, 6:00 – 9:00 pm Please join us to celebrate the work of twenty accomplished Craft Professional members in … Continue reading
Hi everyone – This September, I have two exhibitions opening…first in Toronto at the David Kaye Gallery and a week later in Waterloo at the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery. I will be attending the opening receptions for both, so … Continue reading
Welcome to Craft Smarts! At Craft Ontario, we don’t just care about our members’ professional development, it is part of our mission. As part of that mission, we have some new offerings that help artists and entrepreneurs develop internationally. We are … Continue reading
CRAFTING SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE SATURDAY, MARCH 14 – SUNDAY, MARCH 15, 2015 OCAD UNIVERSITY, 100 MCCAUL STREET, TORONTO Crafting Sustainability is a two-day conference that brings together makers, researchers, educators, and students to interrogate the pairing of craft and sustainable practice. … Continue reading