Each Online Education Webinar is Just $69
Does it feel like everyone else is winning grant awards?
Does your organization need a grants strategy?
Are local businesses supporting your organization?
Do you struggle with logic models or QuickBooks?
Does your organization need to improve its fundraising or funder relationships?
These webinars are designed to help you develop your capacity for success and best practices.
- The Art of Securing Local Business Support (New): The heart of this webinar is all about how you identify and secure resources – cash and in-kind donations – from your community.
- Missionizing Your Holiday Events (New): Learn how to design a year-round system of events that builds long-term donor relationships and decreases development staff burnout
- Building a Powerful Grants Strategy for 2018 & 2019: Fast-paced, and filled with action steps, this webinar will show you how to design and adopt a Grant Decision Matrix before beginning the process of building a specific grants strategy for each project.
- Cultivating Funders 101 (New): We’ll cover everything you need to know about cultivating relationships with program officers and funders to help you strengthen your pipeline of grantmakers and ultimately secure more grants for your programs.
- Online Workshop: Tracking Special Events in QuickBooks: Want to learn the ins and outs of special fundraising events? Join Gregg Bossen and David Webb for a QuickBooks Made Easy workshop that delves into using QuickBooks to track and manage special fundraising events.
- Logic Models – More Than Just Extra Work: Learn to develop logic models to measure the change your programs have on participants and community. Logic models are critical for program planning and evaluation.