We wanted to let you know that FPCC is now accepting proposals to the Aboriginal Arts Development Awards (AADA) and Aboriginal Youth Engaged in the Arts (AYEA) programs. The programs are open to Indigenous artists, organizations, collectives and communities in B.C.
The application deadline is Wednesday, October 31, 2018. We are accepting proposals to the following programs:
- Individual Artist – up to $10,000
- Sharing Traditional Arts Across Generations – up to $12,000
- Organizations and Collectives – up to $30,000
- Arts Administrator Internships – up to $30,000
- Aboriginal Youth Engaged in the Arts – up to $13,000
All the guidelines and application forms can be found on our website at http:www.fpcc/arts/Programs/.
Please check the website for updates on the Indigenous Music Initiative, as we will be posting the application deadline and forms for the following programs soon:
- Emerging Indigenous Music Industry Professionals – up to $10,000
- Expanding Capacity in the Indigenous Music Recording Industry – up to $30,000
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to call and speak to myself, Angela Marston or Sarah Pocklington.
Arts Program Assistant, First Peoples’ Cultural Council