Community foundations have different needs than private or corporate foundations. The software to meet them is different, too. But because those needs are so wide-ranging—not just making grants, but soliciting donations, managing investments, awarding scholarships, and protecting donors’ funds—it’s difficult to find one system that does everything.
Many of the solutions on the market instead focus on integrating with other tools—either their own, or those sold by other vendors. These “component” solutions can go a long way toward meeting your needs, but the nature of the piecemeal systems can make it harder to understand what they’re capable of, much less which is right for you.
In 2012, we partnered with Technology Affinity Group and PEAK Grantmaking to publish a Consumers Guide to Integrated Systems for Community Foundations. Today, we’re pleased to announce the 2017 update to that report. In this edition, we review and compare eight integrated solutions to see how they meet the specific needs of community foundations.
Thanks to the generosity of our partners, it’s free to download.
Thanks for all you do,
- Upcoming Exhibition at Cafe Momento: The Scenery & Eatery From…
- Craft & Design Artist-in-Residence – 3 weeks left to apply!
- Visual arts community: Join the conversation and share your experience
- Heritage Update: Are you tourism-ready?
- PROTECTING ONE OF CANADA’S RAREST HERITAGE ASSETS
- BCTC News February 2018
- Kaslo Jazz Etc. Summer Music Festival 2018 Initial Artist Announcement Contest!
- Three reasons to attend Celebrate or Demonstrate: A Community Response to the Budget
- Don’t miss Vancouver’s Ouro Collective street dance group – only $10 – one show only!
- AGOG presents Claire Dibble opens Fri Feb 16
- Take Someone you love to Key City Theatre !
- Salt Spring Island Artist In Residence Program
- 4TH ANNUAL RAISING OUR VOICES – WHISTLER INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION – MARCH 8
- Music BC E-News 02/08/2018: Submissions open for Breakout West, I-Park + More!
- Oxygen Art Centre Announces Spring Semester of Continuing Education
- Black Umfolosi Returns to Key City Theatre
- Big Weekend at Snow King’s Play House All Welcome!
- 2018 Designer of the Year Western Living
- Nonprofit Quarterly This Issue: Nonprofit News, Nonprofit Management, Board Governance + 6 other stories
- Save $580 on GrantStation – Two Weeks Only!
- Idealware February eNews: Keeping It Simple
- Community Futures Newsletter February 2018
- Nominations now open for the 5th annual Startup Canada Awards!
- BC Music Fund February 2018 Newsletter
- Call for Artists – In the Blink of an Eye
- Oxygen Spring Break Camps! – ART & ACT!
- Call for Muralists: Nelson International Mural Festival
- Nelson and District Arts Council ArtWalk 2018 – 30 Years Young
- The Legend of George Jones Tribute
- The Capitol Theatre presents: šxʷʔam̓ət (home) by Vancouver’s Theater for Living
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Banner Image Artists