What’s possible in your programs? Can tools such as microsites, text messaging, or AI bots give your programs a big boost? How do you even know?
You can’t afford to keep doing things the way they’ve always been done. It’s time to think about what tools and strategies will propel your nonprofit into 2018 and beyond.
Join us for Tools and Strategies for Online Program Delivery, a three-week course that will show you opportunities to serve more people, deliver services more efficiently, or take on new challenges.
Throughout this course, you will:
- Review the landscape of technologies that might be helpful in delivering information.
- Think through what resources work best online and which best fit your organization and its mission.
- Explore technologies you can use to provide help remotely and best practices to carry them out successfully.
- Learn how to successfully build and maintain a community of clients online.
- Consider metrics that can help you track the success of your online services and resources.
The course kicks off on Thursday, 9/14 and costs $120. To register or learn more, visit http://bit.ly/Program17.
See you there!
-The Idealware Training Team