The First Peoples’ Cultural Council’s summer newsletter is now available!
In this issue:
- FPCC announces the recipients of 2016/17 arts funding
- Exciting news from FirstVoices – new apps and website coming soon
- Communities discuss opportunity for Indigenous language legislation
- FPCC success story: Language Revitalization Planning Program
- FPCC takes action on its heritage mandate
- FPCC Arts Review: results and recommendations from the community
- Our Living Languages to remain open indefinitely
- FPCC success story: The Silent Speaker Project
- New language resources for Indigenous communities
- Meet FPCC’s Chair and Board members
- Rachel Perkins joins FPCC’s language team
We hope you enjoy this issue! If you have comments or questions, we’d love to hear them – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager, First Peoples’ Cultural Council