Learn more about an exciting new pilot program that supports Kootenay Boundary businesses!
In partnership with CFDC, Trail and District Chamber of Commerce and KAST the LCIC is hosting an Export Navigator Information Session, 12:00pm-1:00pm on June 26, 2017 in the Community Futures Boardroom, 825, Spokane Street, Trail.
Facilitated by Export Advisor Michael Hoher, this free session, will give you an overview of The Export Navigator business assistance program designed to assist businesses in developing and implementing export strategies for their products or services and find new markets and revenue opportunities beyond BC. This pilot program will provide businesses with access to a personalized, step-by-step approach to exporting and help connect businesses to the appropriate programs, services, and contacts at every stage of the export process.
On average 15% of Canadian small and medium sized enterprises (SME) sell their products and services outside their home province however only 4% of British Columbia’s do so, and shockingly only 2% of Kootenays and Boundary businesses do so. Michael will help you grow, expand and improve your business’ global visibility.
Why may this be of interest to businesses:
• diversify revenue source and customer base to become more resilient to single market downturns or market protectionism,
• sell to markets desiring or in need of our region’s products and services,
• become a more profitable, stronger, valuable business, and
• take advantage of favourable trade agreements between Canada and other nations.
How is it done:
An experienced and dedicated adviser assists the client in:
• business export readiness identification,
• new market opportunity exploration,
• focused strategy development,
• establishing the right connection to the right person in the right place at the right time, and
• much more.
Michael will also be engaging in 45 min one on one business exploration sessions on June 26, 2017, to book an appointment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in attending this session or have any clients or business associates that you think might benefit from this workshop, feel free to forward this information to them.
To register for this “brown bag session” or for a one on one session on June 26, 2017,