Join your fellow community arts and culture leaders to RETREAT and RENEW on the edge of the Pacific Rim. Our Conference Team has arranged a retreat-like setting at Ucluelet’s gorgeous Black Rock Oceanfront Resort.
Registration opens in February.
Program Highlights—Focus on Fundamentals:
- Calls to Actions from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s Report: co-activating opportunities with Indigenous partners and integrating with Indigenous arts and culture practices.
- A broader scope of seminars and Master Classes will be offered for established arts leaders, to more introductory topic sessions for emerging leaders. More details to come.
Message from the President:
The move marks a new chapter for Arts BC. We have a strong, cohesive board in place with new Directors and a truly province-wide representation to lead the Renewal Strategy we began last year.
We’re focused on further developing our core service areas and having the right team of people in place to:
1. Continue delivering impactful conferences;
2. Focus on outreach and communications; and
3. Expand our Knowledge Sharing programs such as the new Insight Team, Arts Hotline and new content.
– Kathy Ramsey, President