- Polar Bear Swim 2018!
- Start Spreading the News! Win Your Choice of a Get-away to New York’s Broadway District or A Trip to See Your Favourite Sports Team
- CALL FOR ARTISTS: Appetite for Art 2018
- Alliance News / Vancouver Arts and Culture Community Sends Letter of Support for Draft Budget 2018
- Rossland Council for Arts and Culture relies on its members – Members like you!
- Latest offers, concerts and more at the The Bailey Theatre!
- Caprice Fine Art & Co December Newsletter
- Randy Bachman – Members Go to the Front of the Line!!
- Creative City Network of Canada Member News: Membership Renewal
- MusicBC: JUNO Micro-grants + PASSPORT Program Announced!
- What’s Happening at the Kootenay Gallery
- Dec Newsletter: What’s Happening at Touchstones
- Banff Mountain Film Fest at the REC PLEX
- Download Our New Report About Digital Marketing Tools for Nonprofits!
- Reminder: FPCC is now accepting applications through the Aboriginal Languages Initiative for the 2018-2019 fiscal year!
- SUPPORTING TECH NEEDS FOR NON-PROFITS
- Alliance News / New Jobs Board Salary Disclosure Policy Goes Into Effect December 1
- What’s New at the Trust This Month – BasinLink Newsletter #97
- Give the Gift of Entertainment!!
- Creston Valley Arts Council Christmas Social
- Orde Creek Pottery Christmas Open House
- All the latest show announcements and more at the The Bailey Theatre!
- FILM Kicks presents After The Storm this Thurs, Nov 30, 2017
- FPCC is Seeking New Board Members – Apply Now!
- Enter your FPCC language data for your chance to win!
- Heritage Update – Upcoming Webinar
- Alliance News / Check Out Our New and Improved Research and Resources Pages!
- From Ireland – Alan Kavanagh!!
- “Lucky” Film Screening at Bonnington Arts Centre
- Pacific Contact 2018 Registration Now Open: Register Early for your Chance to Win!
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Banner Image Artists
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Kootenay Festivals and Events Brochure 2014 Book your listing by March 26 if you want your festival, community event, exhibition, concert, workshop, etc. included 8,000 copies of this brochure will be mailed to hundreds of public outlets such as: Chambers of … Continue reading
2014 Call for Entry for the Harrison Festival Society markets. The Festival organizes two markets each year – the Festival Art Market, a juried market held during the internationally acclaimed Harrison Festival of the Arts in July and the … Continue reading
Oxygen Art Centre seeks sponsorship from local business. Oxygen Art Centre is looking to develop partnerships with local businesses that are interested in supporting community arts. Oxygen is eligible for a one-off opportunity through the ArtsVest Program to have any sponsorship over … Continue reading
INDUSTRY NEWS MUSIC BC JOB OPENING Music BC is hiring a Membership and Communications Administrator. This role will be responsible for handling our social media, as well as press releases, blog posts, and member inquiries. The position includes reception … Continue reading
From The Globe and Mail: B.C.’s tourism boost from 2010 Games was negligible, study shows Add to … JUSTIN GIOVANNETTI The Globe and Mail Published Sunday, Feb. 09 2014, 10:58 PM EST Last updated Tuesday, Feb. 11 2014, 11:08 AM EST … Continue reading
Leadership Development Cranbrook: March 21, 2014 Great leadership requires dedication and commitment to ensuring the balanced success of your organization, your teams, and yourself. Leadership Development will provide you with a balanced approach to the many requirements of an exceptional … Continue reading