- Polar Bear Swim 2018!
- Start Spreading the News! Win Your Choice of a Get-away to New York’s Broadway District or A Trip to See Your Favourite Sports Team
- CALL FOR ARTISTS: Appetite for Art 2018
- Alliance News / Vancouver Arts and Culture Community Sends Letter of Support for Draft Budget 2018
- Rossland Council for Arts and Culture relies on its members – Members like you!
- Latest offers, concerts and more at the The Bailey Theatre!
- Caprice Fine Art & Co December Newsletter
- Randy Bachman – Members Go to the Front of the Line!!
- Creative City Network of Canada Member News: Membership Renewal
- MusicBC: JUNO Micro-grants + PASSPORT Program Announced!
- What’s Happening at the Kootenay Gallery
- Dec Newsletter: What’s Happening at Touchstones
- Banff Mountain Film Fest at the REC PLEX
- Download Our New Report About Digital Marketing Tools for Nonprofits!
- Reminder: FPCC is now accepting applications through the Aboriginal Languages Initiative for the 2018-2019 fiscal year!
- SUPPORTING TECH NEEDS FOR NON-PROFITS
- Alliance News / New Jobs Board Salary Disclosure Policy Goes Into Effect December 1
- What’s New at the Trust This Month – BasinLink Newsletter #97
- Give the Gift of Entertainment!!
- Creston Valley Arts Council Christmas Social
- Orde Creek Pottery Christmas Open House
- All the latest show announcements and more at the The Bailey Theatre!
- FILM Kicks presents After The Storm this Thurs, Nov 30, 2017
- FPCC is Seeking New Board Members – Apply Now!
- Enter your FPCC language data for your chance to win!
- Heritage Update – Upcoming Webinar
- Alliance News / Check Out Our New and Improved Research and Resources Pages!
- From Ireland – Alan Kavanagh!!
- “Lucky” Film Screening at Bonnington Arts Centre
- Pacific Contact 2018 Registration Now Open: Register Early for your Chance to Win!
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Banner Image Artists
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Summer Splash Event. Free family activities for all ages. Sunday, August 11 from 10am – 1pm at James Chabot Beach. Hosted by the Lake Windermere Ambassadors. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org and (250) 341-6898 Advertisements
MUSIC IN THE PARK TONIGHT 7 PM Bandstand at Gyro Park The Harmaniacs & SPIRITWOOD · Bert Kniss’ youth harmonica orchestra will begin the evening with a demonstration of their musical talent. · Afterward, Spiritwood Live a recently formed … Continue reading
Call for Artists Interested in Working With Young People: Join ArtStarts’ Artists in the Classroom Directory ArtStarts’ Artists in the Classroom Directory (AICD) provides a list of practicing professional artists working in a variety of disciplines who have proven experience … Continue reading
The Fraser River Discovery Centre is looking for photographs for the annual *click* photos of the fraser exhibit that will be unveiled during RiverFest: Inspired by the Fraser in September. For more info: Fraser River Discovery Centre 788 Quayside Drive … Continue reading
New Features to Boost Nonprofit Financial Management StrongNonprofits.org – a free collection of tools, how-tos, articles and other features to help nonprofits become “fiscally fit” – is adding videos to the mix. Check out these new features: In a series … Continue reading
Creating a Physical Theatre Performance 4-week International Intensive Lab for Professional Actors & Directors of Physical Theatre November 4 – December 2, 2013 Become the part of the multidisciplinary international artistic team (actors, dancers, directors, choreographers, filmmakers, producers) and take … Continue reading